Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Code problems--anyone else?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I tried ordering the PJ's for Jess and the pink boots using the Felicity code. We also just bought the club for DD and should have an automatic $10 taken off, but it won't let me use both-the club discount is in there when I log in, but when I add the Felicity code the club code disappears. Either way I only get $10 off. I called customer service, but they told me I could only use one or the other.

    Has this happened to anyone else? I thought others here have been able to use both, but maybe not? Or maybe this is something new?

    UPDATE: This is weird, I added the tree swing just out of curiosity and then it took off $20. Maybe the club member discount has a minimum purchase amount now? Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the PJ's, tree swing, and a doll brush for $50 before tax/shipping. We'll be getting Jess at AGPC later this month.

    Thanks for your help!

    Cheri

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 27, 2005 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Cheri444 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bigtree8's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My dd has our coupons, but as we were planning our Jess purchases, she said something about having to spend $30.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As far as I know, you are only allowed to use one code at a time.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, "usually" the club discount get applied automatically and you can still insert the code into the special box. I did it that way last month when I renewed our membership. So I was able to get both when I ordered baby Polly.

    Laurie

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by dianasmama:
    Ok, "usually" the club discount get applied automatically and you can still insert the code into the special box. I did it that way last month when I renewed our membership. So I was able to get both when I ordered baby Polly.

    Laurie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's how I thought it worked. I'm wondering if since the club discount took off $10 first, I had to spend another $10 to use the $10 of $30 code (since my total was only $20 at that point and not $30)? As soon as I added in the tree swing the discount showed up as $20 off.

    Thanks!

    Cheri

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    marisol05 picture of your DH is very sweet. She is just the cutest girl. Bet you are a proud mom. Thank you for sharing with us.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Twirly Girly's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie[/qb][/QUOTE]That's how I thought it worked. I'm wondering if since the club discount took off $10 first, I had to spend another $10 to use the $10 of $30 code (since my total was only $20 at that point and not $30)? As soon as I added in the tree swing the discount showed up as $20 off.

    Thanks!

    Cheri[/QB][/QUOTE]

    What is the code for the 10.00 off 30.00?

  8. #8
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Cheri444:

    That's how I thought it worked. I'm wondering if since the club discount took off $10 first, I had to spend another $10 to use the $10 of $30 code (since my total was only $20 at that point and not $30)? As soon as I added in the tree swing the discount showed up as $20 off.

    Thanks!

    Cheri
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think you got it. The felicity code is really picky about it being $30 or more, my guess is that it would have to be $30 after the club discount for it to work.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Twirly Girly:

    What is the code for the 10.00 off 30.00?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">146831

    Enjoy!

    Cheri

  10. #10
    Inactive Member bigtree8's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The AG club coupon states that it is automatically deducted from your next order of more than $10. An order totaling exactly $10 would not allow the code to be processed. On top of that the Felicity Code requires a total of 30 dollars or more. Automatically deducting $10 put your order under the limit for the Felicity Coupon.

    You can use the AG Club $10 automatic discount and the 10% off coupon at the same time as well. That works really well for any of the starter collections. 10% off is 145364 (used yesterday) or 145367 (unknown expiration date)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •